We are Warrnambool's cleaning contractors of choice for businesses, retail outlets, warehouses, shopping centres, manufacturing facilities and more. So if you're in charge of commercial premises, and need commercial cleaning in Warrnambool, we're pretty sure we have the service you need.
Commercial cleaning in Warrnambool
We start when you finish
Our cleaning pride themselves on a personal approach. We guarantee to follow all safety procedures and protocols and have a staff of trustworthy cleaners, so you don't need to think about anything except how nice and clean the place is!
A large number of organisations are now pursuing a green approach to many aspects of their business, and cleaning is another area where you can reduce both your carbon footprint and the use of chemicals in your work environment. Ask us about our range of green cleaning options!
We carefully select and personally train each of our staff members to make sure they will carry their job in the highest regard.
Whether it be once a week or a nightly service, you can be sure that each job will be carried out to the highest standards. For reliable, efficient, confidential commercial cleaning in Warrnambool we are the people for the job.
Below are some examples of services we provide:
- General Office and Commercial cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window cleaning
- Waste and recycle removal
- 24 hour service, 7 days per week
- Modern up to date equipment
- Prompt response to all requests
- All our staff are experienced cleaners and have knowledge of all our cleaning sites
- At Westcoast Wilcleen we believe that having staff working at all locations at various times enables a higher standard of cleanliness eliminated complacency and provding a more efficient service for our clients. This method also covers sick and holiday issues
- As there are no training facilities located in Warrnambool for the cleaning industry all our new employees are trained by us with the aid of traning videos
- Allowing staff to work within a team enviroment and encourage problem solving within thier work site
- New emplyees are guided through our operating manual and given onsite training until we are confident that they can work unassited
- All sites are attended by a supervisory for each shift
- All staff are required to sign a confidentiality agreement
- All staff undertake a probity check through the Victorian police on commencement
- All staff are up to date with current company OH&S policy
In conclusion we believe that all our staff are adequately tranined and take pride in the duties that are carried out.